Pages

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Decorated Jar Candle


This is the last project that I did for the retreat. It's a simple jar candle, decorated with the Juliette line of papers and card stock from The Angel Company. The stamps are from Lil Davis Designs. This is a very quick and easy project, that makes a wonderful gift. Hmmm, maybe I should make some more of these for some really wonderful teachers that I know!
It is almost the last week of school here, and life is moving faster than I am! I am looking forward to summer vacation with my kiddos though. Thanks for stopping by!

11 comments:

Lisadwb said...

Cute candle.

Nancy ~ Inkcicles said...

Very cool!
:-)

Aimee said...

This is so cute! I love the colors--it really dressed up the candle. have a great day!

Vicki said...

GREAT idea! Better then altering a candle itself and then wondering if it's safe to burn. TFS!

mel4christ said...

very nice!! sweet gift idea.

Smiles,
Melanie

made by fifi said...

fab idea x

craftyscot said...

this is so cute, I love it
Sharon
x

Barb said...

These would make great teacher or Christmas gifts... I see a little future 'casing' goin' on...

Great job, Angela!

Barb F. (AH1)

Mary Leeson said...

Love this candle. TFS and thanks for visiting me!

Percy said...

very cute

Percy said...

Very sweet!

I am tagging you!

percyzabala.blogspot.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails