Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Blog Candy Update and a Card...


I have had several people contact me to let me know they were having some trouble leaving a comment for the Birthday Blog Candy. So I will leave this open until the 1st, please leave a comment on this post if you were not able to comment before, (or if you just didn't get around to commenting before)!HTH
I don't know about you, but every year I have all these great plans for the holidays in my head, and I just don't get started soon enough. Making my Christmas cards is one of those things that I just never quite get to. So this year I am trying to get a jump on the Holiday season!! I made this card for a swap, so I will get 6 different cards back!! I really like how this one turned out, all stamps are from The Angel Company. The 'Happy Holidays' sentiment is from a Level A hostess set called "Just For You". The house and the other half of the sentiment (I pieced it together) are form the new set "Welcome Home". I really like how this card came out, I think I will have to make more... soon so I actually get them done!

13 comments:

Barb said...

This card is great, Angela!! Colors, layout, everything.

Anonymous said...

Very cool! Love it! Sandy

Bunny B said...

Great holiday card!! :) And yay to blog candy!

bunnybx at gmail . com

Anonymous said...

Please enter me for the blog candy! Yummy!
doot65{at}comcast[dot]net
Elizabeth

Lisadwb said...

Love your card. Everything goes togeter so well.

kssdesigns said...

This is REALLY cute! I just got the Welcome Home set in the mail yesterday and can't wait to use it. I'm working on Halloween cards right now, but Christmas cards are just around the corner!

jules said...

i love this card. it would be great for my gingerbread house party.

Anonymous said...

Awesome card - how about the beads? Are they individual beads or what?
Thanks for sharing
DianeL
loyaz1@wbhsi.net

Angela K said...

Those little white dots, are just from my white gel pen, no beads. But that is a great idea!!

Aimee said...

Great card! I love the red and gingham riboon.

Sonja said...

Very cute, I like the way the house is decorated for the holiday!

Lisa said...

Very cute card. I always like seeing new ideas for using my punches!

Alley said...

Great use of these sets, just perfect for a holiday card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails