Pages

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Autumn Mini Album Class



Here is one of my upcoming classes at Scraps of Life! It is a 16 page post bound mini album decorated with the beautiful rich fall colors and patterns of the Sonoma line of papers from Scenic Route. This paper is gorgeous!! It would make a great gift or cherished keepsake filled with all the things you are thankful for, or blessed by. I will be teaching this class on October 11th, if you are interested please contact Scraps of Life! I will also be teaching the second set of cards in my ongoing Christmas Card Club, on that same day. Hope to see you there!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Sandy

BarbL said...

Beautiful book!

Diana said...

Awesome!! I love it, what kind of album do you use? it have protectors? LOVE your artwork!

Shazza said...

this looks lovely, great papers. Hope your class goes well
x

Barb said...

Gorgeous!! I hope your event goes well!!

Misty Leach said...

Angi, Wonderful book, I love it. Origingal plan=give filled with pics of cousins and journaling to sis in law for birthday. New plan, it's mine, and i'm keeping it! :-) ALSO, I wanted to let you know how much I loved the last set of christmas cards but I can't find an email for you anywhere, maybe a reason for that! lol Anyway, I loved them so much and I came across the series as imaginisce and am able to buy lil stamps and papers and am very tickled by that. so anyway, thank you. I enjoy taking your classes and am glad you will be the teacher when i take a retreat in May. Fondly, Misty Leach

Related Posts with Thumbnails