Pages

Saturday, February 7, 2009

What Gives My Heart Wings


This is a project that I created for the Paper Wings Design Team, The Wingers, back in the summer. Paper Wings is a great site just for Angels from TAC, but the gallery is open to everyone. If you have not checked it out , what are you waiting for?
I used the Amberley Grace collection of papers and card stock. I free hand cut the heart and wings, just lightly drew them on the back side of the paper, then cut them and added chalk to give some depth. (You could also make them out of scratch paper and trace around them, then you would have a great pattern to share.) All the letters are die cut. I used my favorite swirly set from The Angel Company, "Fancy Curls". Then I added that beautiful pewter buckle and photo corners, form the box of embellishments that I have been hoarding. A little ribbon, a few dew drops, and a photo of my favorite people in the world! I really like how this turned out, what do you think?

6 comments:

Barb said...

Very pretty, Angela! Great layout :)

Percy said...

It really is gorgeous, I love the delicate colors you used...the wings and the heart are beautiful. You have a beautiful family!

Lisadwb said...

Gorgeous!!

Alley said...

I missed this, I really like the colors you've used and where did you find the Wings stamp or is it an alphabet?

Ginger Serafin said...

Beautiful - it's even in some of my favorite colors.

Sarah G. said...

Wonderful layout!!

Sarah G.

Related Posts with Thumbnails