Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

April Angel Art Challenge



This months Angel Art Challenge was to use our stamps for scraping, not just any stamps, gift with purchase stamps and hostess sets! This is my sweet girl and her best feline friend, Finn. (sorry for the photo looks funny, it looks really grainy, but honestly it's not) I used a 12x12 piece of craft card stock and stamped the paw prints (gift with purchase stamp) in Palette Burnt Umber. I added a strip of Amberly Grace paper and a scalloped strip of coordinating card stock. After backing the photo with the same card stock, I added the velvet ribbon over the top of the photo, finishing it off with a quick bow. I used the level B hostess set Perfect Friends for the kitty image and sentiment, punched it out with my mega circle punch, and layered it using my giga scalloped circle punch. The flowers and buttons are from the Audrey Embellishment Jar.

I like how this turned out. It is so funny to watch these two everyday, Finn loves all of us, but especially my sweet girl, and she is just crazy for him. So sweet. I wanted to get a picture so you could see both of their eyes, but Finn blinked, honestly they have the same eye color!

I hope you will hop over and visit the other Angels who are participating in this challenge.

Participants:

Maria

Jen

Laurie W

Carol

Stacy

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful project! Sandy

kssdesigns said...

Super Cute! Love what you guys are doing with the Angel challenge this time around.

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Awww how sweet! Such a cute photo & great layout!

Unknown said...

Just adorable!!

Bridgett Owens said...

What a sweet page! I love the paw prints and the whole layout. Your daughter is adorable and Finn looks very content in her arms.

stampin'fool said...

very cute. I wish i am this creative

tracey said...

wow love everything you have been doing

Kim said...

Luv your layout!

Barb said...

What an adorable page, Angela!! Love the footie prints 'walking' up the page... and the photo is just so sweet :)

Diana said...

Lovely, lovely page!!! and that photo is just cute! she is sooo pretty!!

Love,
Diana

Related Posts with Thumbnails