Pages

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Joyful Ornaments

Good Morning, I hope that you will all forgive me once again for disappearing. I was sick, and it was no fun. Here is a card that I made for my card class this weekend at The Crafter's Mall. Love that Basic Grey paper, it's the "Eskimo Kisses"line, and it is too cute! I used a new set from The Angel Company "Joyful Ornaments" , a great set for beautiful and quick cards,always a plus during the holiday season. I finished it off with some die cut letters, and a little velvet ribbon. Hope that you are having a great day today!!

5 comments:

Lisadwb said...

I love the paper, I am surprised I have not bought it yet. LOL The ornament is perfect.

Jen Carter said...

Very pretty color. Loving the colors!!

kssdesigns said...

That paper is so YUMMY! Awesome card!

Anonymous said...

Nice use of the Joyful Ornament stamp set. rita w

Trudy Osborn said...

This card is beautifuL! I Love the paper you chose for this image

Related Posts with Thumbnails