Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Merriest Wishes Ornament Card



Last Sunday was my Hostess Group get together (I have one of the sweetest most wonderful group of gals anywhere!) , this is one of the projects that we created. I just love how this turned out. I had found these felt coasters in a dollar bin at Micheal's, and thought I could make some thing nifty with them. This is what I ended up with, an "Ornament Card"!! Inside the card is a spot for a gift card, and the ornament is detachable. I thought that these would be great for a quick gift item, for coworkers or teachers. I used The Angel Company set "Merriest Wishes" for this card, a great set for all winter long! I colored her with Copic Markers, and added Stickles to her wings for a little shimmer. What do you think?

4 comments:

Bridgett Owens said...

Oh I absolutely love it! What a FUN idea~ a gift and card all in one!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Angela this is awesome! Your coloring is just perfect :)

debenj said...

Wow! Never thought about using coasters in such a way. Your card is beautiful! Thanks for sharing. Deb

Chris said...

Angela, I'm so happy I discovered your blog through our hop - you work is AMAZING!! This snowman is colored perfectly (you've mastered copics for sure!!) and I love the pink cheeks! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails