Pages

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Sweet Friend


Another card from my class last Saturday. Super simple, but I love it, so bright and summery! The paper is from My Minds Eye, the stamps used are retired from The Angel Company.
I am waiting patiently (sort of) for our newest catalog to be released this week!! There will be 80 new stamp sets, and a new line of paper!!! The catalogs are due to ship starting Thursday!! Unfortunately it will most likely be next Monday or Tuesday before they get to me *sigh*.

Hope that your day is sunny and bright! Thanks for stopping by.

Edited to add:  Just wanted you all to know I did not make the strawberry, it was a die cut shape that goes with the paper line. The paper is from the MME Quite Contrary - Mary Mary. If you wanted to paper piece this berry it would be fairly easy to do by cutting an oval out of the pink polka dot, a circle out of a lime green- cut the circle in half jaggedly for the leaves, and add a stem and flourish to the top in the same lime green or a touch darker green. It would be really cute!!

8 comments:

Chris said...

wowser - this is super cute!! So summery, I love that strawberry with the saying.

I always have a long wait for the catties too...argh...and it's always during vacation time for us.

Barb said...

This is so bright & cheery, Angela! Love the paper and simplicity :)

Michelle said...

Oh how sweet :) Seriously love the berry - such a cute card!

Glittered Paws said...

How cute is this - how do you spell SUMMER??? I don't remember this strawberry but I do like it lots.

Julie Robinson said...

love it!!!! so bright and CHEERY!

Teresa Jenkins said...

Great card! The strawberry rocks and the sentiment is great with it!

kssdesigns said...

Beautiful card! You really rock the paper piecing!

Kim said...

Super cute!It just shouts summer : )

Related Posts with Thumbnails