Pages

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sew Thankful

Just a quick post today to share a fun card. Life has been super busy lately, all kinds of wonderful things going on! I can't share just yet, but I will very soon! This is a card that I did with my hostess group last month, I just love this set "Sew Thankful" from The Angel Company. This card was heavily inspired by a card a fellow Angel, Kim Sears, made. I just loved how she cut the scissors out and had a piece of ribbon through them as if they were about to snip some off. I will be back to posting on a regular basis very soon, and I will have so many creations to share with you!! Thanks for being patient with me! :)

Hope that you are having a wonderful day today!!  Oh and if you would like to take a peak, The Angel Company has released there Final Farewell list of retiring stamps, right now they are 40% off!! Let me know if there is any that you "need"!
Thanks for stopping by!

6 comments:

Chris said...

BRILLIANT!!! Hang in there...

Glittered Paws said...

Absolutely beautiful - love the scissors and the ribbon - Great Job.

Debra Miller said...

Love the layout - reminds me of Cinderella - where the birds are helping make her dress.

Chelsea said...

Sew creative!

Teresa Jenkins said...

So pretty, love the blues and the buttons here and there are fab!

Kim said...

Very Pretty! I'm honored to have inspired you,as I'm always inspired by your amazing creations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails