Pages

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Washi Tape Tree

Who knew how fun some fancy masking tape in different colors could be?! I was curious about this Washi tape I kept hearing about, and since A Muse carries such a wonderful variety of it I thought I would give it a try.  It is such fun stuff! It is a low tack type of masking tape made in Japan, so it can easily be repositioned. This can be a really good thing, ask me how I know! :) I like how transparent and subtle it is too. This lovely green stripe Washi Tape is from the "winter" collection. I think I like it!
What do you think?

Wishing you a wonderful day! So glad you stopped by!!

7 comments:

Chelsea said...

I love this tree!

Glittered Paws said...

Cute tree - I wasn't sure about this tape but I likey!!!

Angela said...

Wow! Love how cute this is! I will have to look for this tape!
Hugs,
Angela
angelascrafty.blogspot.com

sherri said...

Love love love!! I have been holding out on buying washi tape but after seeing this, I think i will have to break down and buy some. Its so cute!!!

Diana Maldonado said...

Love it, love it!! I have been looking at the washi tape and my daughter wants to use it too!! she loves your work, tomorrow I will show her what you did!!

love ya!

Debra Miller said...

Washi tape is very interesting. Oh so clever Angi.

Michelle said...

very cute - love the tree...so clever!

Related Posts with Thumbnails