Pages

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Whimsy Autumn and A Freebie!!

Just a quick post today as I run from one thing to the next! Busy. Busy. Busy! But it is all good. I made this card using a Whimsy and Stars Studio Digi stamp from Mabelle R.O., so cute! For the next three days Mabelle is sharing a special Christmas Digi for FREE! I hope that you will check it out!!


2:56am Nov 1
"★ FREEBIE! Digi Stamp "Ornament Angel" ★ Exclusive to Whimsy and Stars' Facebook Group ★ Available only to this group. ★

I will be available for download from Tuesday, November 1st to Thursday, November 3 (12 noon Eastern time). Then it will go for sale at my Etsy store on Friday, November 4.

If you have a friend interested in this digi please encourage them to join us here in the group.

http://whimsyandstarsstudio.typepad.com/blog/2011/10/cutiefreebieandnewdt.html "

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails