Pages

Friday, December 2, 2011

A Muse Studio Blog Hop!

Hello and welcome to another A Muse Studio Blog Hop!!
If you are participating in the blog hop, you should have come from Sheila's blog and if not, then you should start from the beginning with Samantha's blog until you come to my blog.
 Today I have a wonderful Gift Card, Card Holder to share with you. All my supplies are from A Muse Studio unless noted. I used my Large Mitten die to create a fold over mitten for the front of my card. I added the fun stripe texture with my Snowflake/Candy Cane Stripe Impression Plate, then I sanded the bermuda card stock so the white core shows through. I added some of our wonderful felt to the cuff and also die cut a snowflake with the Snowflake Trio Die, I also added a bermuda button  and some punched leaves( not A Muse) to the cuff, just for fun!
 Inside the fold over mitten, I added a pocket for a gift card and sentiment, which leaves lots of room inside for Holiday wishes! I hope that you will join in this fun hop and check out all the other blogs that are participating. Now on to your next stop by Angie's Blog
Hope that you are having a fabulous day, thanks for stopping by!.

9 comments:

Carissa said...

wow that is adorable! I love the colors.

Ginger Serafin said...

Awesome! You do such great work! :)

Tami Grandi said...

oh my goodness this is simply adorable!

Melissa Roell said...

I love your color combination! Very cute mitten card on front & a perfect little pocket inside for a gift card! I love it!

Angie said...

Beautiful card! I really like the color combination and the unexpected bonus of the gift card holder too. I may have to make something similar. :)

Danni said...

Very pretty!

Maria Stanley said...

really nice! I love the "leaves" behind the button. What did you use for those?

Cheryl said...

Adorable! I love the colors and papers!

AmethystCat said...

cute! great color combo and love how the sentiment is placed in color on the inside of the mitten. so clever!

Related Posts with Thumbnails