Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Colors...

A Muse has a new catalog coming out at the end of this month! As a consultant I was able to order a few things to get started with. This card features one strip each of the new Venetian Palette solid card stocks. I paired them with Vanilla and French Roast card stock as well, and Toffee and French Roast inks. A bit of Brown Bakers Twine added the perfect finishing touch!
        What do you think?
I hope that you are having a wonderful day today! :)

4 comments:

Michelle said...

WOW great colors! Love how you used strips of each color. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on the new book...

Flip-Flop Creations said...

Love the bold colors Angela! Great design, love it ~jeni :)

kssdesigns said...

Great palate! Can't wait to see the new catty. Love your tree card too!

Chris said...

I so love this card!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails