Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Softpencil Studio Blog Hop!


I was so excited when Elizabeth from Softpencil Studios invited me to join in on her blog hop, how fun! I have purchased several of Elizabeth's Rubber stamps from my good friend Diana at Latina Crafter, they are such sweet, fun, and happy designs.  I am in the first group starting today, and going until the 15th. Follow the hop and leave comments along the way and you could win a prize!

Here is my card, I had so much fun coloring this image, its so sweet, its called "Growing Flowers in Pots" and you can find it in Elizabeth's online store. Sentiment is from a retired TAC set. I made the flower from several layers of organza fabric that I cut using my die cutting tool, then kind of melted / shrunk the edges with my heat tool after attaching the layers together with a brad. I will be making more of these, I love how it turned out! Papers are from My Minds Eye Lime Twist collection, and were actually leftovers from an Easter project, but so perfect for this image!!
I hope that you will stop by the other participants and leave a comments along the way, so you will be eligible for the prize drawing!! Don't forget to stop by the Softpencil Studio Blog too and see all her wonderful new designs, and products!

1- Ashley  http://www.hearthugsdesigns.blogspot.com
2- Alidalis Acevedo  http://www.stampergirl.com/
3- Ann Vento  http://blog.raindropecho.com/
4- Tenia Nelson  http://jazzypaper.blogspot.com
12- Kimberly Clark  http://leokc34.blogspot.com
13- Piali Biswas  http://touchofcreation.blogspot.com
14- Lawren Fowlkes  http://ahobby-holic.blogspot.com 
15- Marsha Sanderlin  http://stampingdownsouth.blogspot.com
16- JennBorjesson  http://stampinangeljenn.blogspot.com

Have a wonderful day, I am so glad you stopped by!

34 comments:

Chris said...

Great color scheme for this stamp. Very cute!

Melissa Czapor said...

WOW!! The flower is so cool!!! Also love the bright colors!! I'm glad you're part of the hop!! Blessings!!

Sonia said...

Hello Angela
Beautiful Creation! love the colors and dp. Great JOB!
-Sony

Heather D. said...

So cute! Great coloring job :-) TFS!

Tami B. said...

Great job on the flower, but the little bunny on this card steals the show for me. He is adorable.

Debra Miller said...

Lovely as always Angi! Great papers, colors and coloring of course. Deb

kramer_buffy said...

wow, that hair is gorgeously colored... wow!

-- dalis

Rhonda Miller said...

What a lovely card. I love the flower and your coloring.

Lisa Atha said...

I so love this card, very pretty! I love your blog too, I just became a follower. Keep crafting and thanks for joining the hop!

Lisa

Chriss America Real said...

Hi,

I am a new follower and I would love to see a tutorial on how you made that flower! It is so funny, I was looking at some material this morning and wondering if I could make it into a flower and than came to your blog and here it is! lol!
Great job!

Hugs,

Chriss
www.chrissandlou.blogspot.com
america57@comcast.net

AmethystCat said...

super sweet card, Angela!

Michelle Quinno said...

Your card is adorable!

jessica said...

such an adorable image (i picked the same one!!)
Love your card LO!
TFS

K Clark said...

fab card!!! love the wavey lines

La Pingui said...

Precious this card!!!!!

La Pingui said...

Very Sweet!!!!

Amy Martin said...

Adorable card. You did a great job coloring especially with the shading.

Diana Maldonado said...

Yeahh!!! My favorite designer!!! as always dear friend, LOVE everything you do!!! and this card is no exception!!!! love ya tons!!

Carol Hirsch said...

Beautiful....as always. Love the flower.

Elizabeth said...

oh Dios mio!! es hermosa, los colores perfectos =)

Kerry said...

Angela, gorgeous gorgeous coloring!!! And love the cheerful background, so happy that you are part of the hop! Hugs!

marsha said...

This is absolutely adorable! Love the image and beautiful coloring, as well as those yummy papers!
Hugs,
Marsha

Rachel Miller said...

So cute! I love the little girl planting the flower and the bunny playing in the pots.

Rachel Miller
http://rachelspapercrafts.blogspot.com
rachelspapercrafts {at} ymail {dot} com

Jennifer said...

Very sweet gardener! Makes me want to get my hands dirty! Love your colouring!

Betty J Schaub said...

I must admit, this is one of my favorite images. You did an awesome job with the coloring.

SoftPencil DT Member

Reyna Ibarra said...

awwww it's too cute, loved the flower!!

Minidoe said...

simply wonderful cards!!! thi card with the rabbit is very cute :D

Tina Kauffman said...

very nice! You did a great job on this one ; )

Unknown said...

hola muy linda y e sello hermoso te voy a seguir tiene lindo blog

Unknown said...

que linda tarjeta, me encanta la imagen, felicitaciones

FibreJunky said...

What a super sweet card!! That is one of my favourites of her new digi-stamps!!

Shell said...

Great Color scheme! Love the rickrack use!

Lidia Baltazar said...

Ángela me gusta
Mucho tu tarjeta este digi en especial es muy lindo y la flor me encanto :)

Ruthie Lopez said...

Lovely card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails