Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Sweet Sentiments

Helloooo! I apologize for my absence, May has been a crazy month and I am trying to find my mojo again. School ended this week, and now my kiddos are home for the summer, this is good for me, now the schedule can soften up a bit! Ahhhhh. (I hope!)
There is a new challenge starting today over on the A Muse Studio Consultant Challenge Blog, it's all about "Sentiments". There are some wonderful samples from the design team, I hope that you will check it out HERE. The challenges go for two weeks now, lots of time for you to join in the fun with a card of your own, and there is a prize! You can find all the rules HERE. We would love to see your creations with Sentiments in the spotlight!

I hope that you are all having a wonderful holiday weekend.
My thoughts and prayers go out to all the Military Men and Women who are serving and have served, and their families. Thank you all for your courage and service.

All products used are from A Muse Studio
Paper: Eucalyptus, Bermuda, Pistachio, and Sugar
Ink: Bermuda, Eucalyptus, and  Nutmeg (on edges)
Stamps: Sheet Music Background, and On The Wing
Ribbon: Eucalyptus Organdy Polka Dot Ribbon

2 comments:

Chris said...

Beautiful color scheme. We have two more weeks of school but now that the pools have opened, I'm not sure how much concentrating will be going on! Enjoy your summer!

Kay said...

Love that sentiment. What a lovely card - Eucalyptus is one of my favorite colors!

Related Posts with Thumbnails