Pages

Monday, August 13, 2012

Open House

I had an Open House this weekend for the new A Muse Holiday catalog,(if you would like a copy, just let me know, it is awesome!) this is one of the cards that we made using a new set called Cup of Good Cheer, and some of the new Chevron Paper in Bermuda paired with some Bermuda Petite Polka Dot  and Sage card stocks. A little Cherry ink and ribbon really make this combo pop! Inside this card I used our new Gift Card Insert Die, insert a Starbucks gift card and I will have a perfect holiday gift! I can think of a few teachers that would love this!! :)

I hope that you are all having a wonderful Summer.  Kids will be back to school soon and I am hoping to get back to more regular blogging again as well.

Have a great day, thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Chris said...

I bet it was great! I'd love to be able to drop in and stamp with you once! :)

Debra Miller said...

Great color combination Angi!

Michelle said...

such a great card - love the blue with bits of red. Very pretty!

Related Posts with Thumbnails