Pages

Monday, March 24, 2008

Oldies But Goodies!




These are some cards I made last year, but they are still some of my favorites ever! I used the same stamp set for both, The Angel Company's "pull up anchor". I also used the exact same layout, just different colors. I wanted to show how you could use the same set and layout, but create a totally different feel by changing the colors and focal image. Both images are colored with water color crayons, still one of my favorite coloring mediums. Enjoy!!

4 comments:

Mary Leeson said...

Lovely cards, Angela! I'm lovin' your blog! Thanks for visiting me.

kssdesigns said...

I love that I have seen these cards in person. They are so pretty that it makes me want to order that stamp set!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

What fun cards! I love the designs of both of them.
:-)

Anonymous said...

I agree, when you see these cards you want the set! You are so talented! Love your ideas!!! Sandy

Related Posts with Thumbnails