Pages

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Mojo Owl


The other day I was making some samples for Scraps of Life ( my favorite scrapbook store!) my creative mojo was not with me. So flipping thru some magazines to try to get my juices flowing, I spotted a paper pieced owl by Kim Hughes (Feb. Paper Crafts page 98) I decided to give it a try. Isn't he cute!! So I found my mojo again, and now I need to get back to creating! Have a great day!!
***I had some questions about this card, the owl is made useing different sized circle punches. I figured out where I wanted him to sit on the card front, then I drew the tree on a scrap of craft cardstock, and cut it out. The leaves are just a heart punched out then cut in half, I used the same heart punch for his little 'hair do'. I used chalks to shade the tree and leaves. I think I will make some more of these in different sizes with different papers. Thanks for looking!! ***

2 comments:

kssdesigns said...

This really cool. Who Who knew you were so talented...Sorry, couldn't resist. Love your choice of papers for this project and especially the owl's body.

Anonymous said...

WOW! That's sooo cute. Did you make the tree too?

Related Posts with Thumbnails