Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Upcoming Classes!!

Hello, I am back!! So sorry I fell of the face of the Earth there for a bit, I can be clumsy that way sometimes. It has been SUPER busy here at my house, busy, busy, busy! It's all good though!
I have been preparing for several up coming classes at Scraps of Life, and also classes for a weekend retreat with Scrap Happy Retreats!
The pictures here are for my upcoming class at Scraps of Life on Sept. 13th. In the top photo are some samples from my "Scor-pal" class, in addition to these three projects we will be making 3 different styles of folded cards and 2 different styles of envelopes to match. It's a hands on class, to learn the basics (and more) of this most wonderful tool!

This next photo is of one of the cards we will be making in my "Christmas Card Club" . Every month from now thru Dec. I will be teaching 8 new and different cards each month all themed for Christmas. Then when the holidays arrive, your cards will be ready! This class will also be held on Sept. 13th.

There is limited room in each class, so please sign up early if you are interested in either of these classes!

I have lots more goodies to post in the days to come, again sorry for not updating sooner. I hope you all are having a wonderful and safe holiday weekend!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful and colorful! Very nice! Sandy

Dawn said...

Nice cards and box! Love that Scor-pal! What a great idea to get those Christmas cards done.

Lisadwb said...

Love your projects!! Cute card!!

I know all about busy, busy. LOL

Barb said...

These are fantastic projects, Angela!!

mel4christ said...

I totally understand. Thanks for your comment. I too have been so busy. I just blogged today and it felt so good. I can't wait to see all you create. Looks great so far!!!!!

Percy said...

Love these cards, and the little tote is adorable!!!

kssdesigns said...

I love both of these projects!

Vicki Hook said...

That little tote set is adorable! And I like how you did the tree on the card! I always love seeing what you come up with!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Very cool!!!

:-)

Ginger Serafin said...

I love your ScorPal projects. I wish I was at home so I could go & try them out right now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails