Pages

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Laugh!


Just a quick post to say hi and share this card that I made for a swap over on Paper Wings! All the stamps are from the Angel Company, the background is made with my favorite leaf stamp, from a set called "Deco Designs". I am really enjoying all the circle sets that we have right now too, the leafy circle is from "All Occasion Circles", and "laugh" is from a beautiful set called "Summer Elegance". I hope you enjoy this one, I think it turned out kind of pretty! Have a great day!!

16 comments:

Percy said...

i love those colors, beautiful card!!!

Just Me said...

BEAUTIFUL card!

Heather said...

your card is very soft and beautiful. very calming and soothing. Nicely done background with that twig!

Kazza said...

very elegant :O)

kssdesigns said...

What a very pretty card! Love it!

Barb said...

Very pretty card, Angela! Love the soft leafy background you created... beautiful.

Stampin' Meg said...

Oh Angela- this is so wonderful! I never thought to use that leaf as a background- and it's just perfect with the other stamps on this card.

Anonymous said...

That is beautiful!!! I love it!!! Sandy

mel4christ said...

This is just beautiful. Love the soft elegance of this card. TFS!

Melanie

Shazza said...

not just ppretty, it is beautiful
Sharon
x

Anonymous said...

WOW !!!!! I love this card but then again I love all your work

Shell x

Chris Steer said...

Some fabulous projects since my last visit!

Chris x

Alley said...

What a pretty card and great use of the sentiment.

Lisadwb said...

Beautiful!! The ribbon adds such a nice touch.

Bridgett Owens said...

I love this card! It is very beautiful!
Hugs,
Bridgett

Dawn said...

Lovely! So pretty and elegant.

Related Posts with Thumbnails