Pages

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Angel Blog Hop "Little Cupcake"




This Angel blog hop theme is "Little Cupcake" a brand new set from The Angel Company. It's a great set for birthdays, or any other occasion you want to make a "sweet" statement!
So here are the projects that I created, I made a quick birthday card using the cake image, quick and easy to color, and I added a little stickles to the frosting for some extra zing!
My next project is this cute little cupcake holder (there is this great little bakery here in my town and they put their cup cakes in these little containers, too cute) I added some patterned paper and one of the cup cake images, some ribbon. For the topper I added a felt flower and button from one of our embellishment jars! All I need now is a beautiful cup cake to put inside and I will have a great gift for someone special! What do you think?
Make sure you stop by and take a look at all the other Angels who are joining in on this blog hop, you are sure to get lots of inspiration!!


15 comments:

Trudy Osborn said...

I think I LOVE them both! I love the pink and brown together, and the cupcake holder idea is FABULOUS

Diana said...

Oh!! I love this two projects!! they look soooo cool!! your artwork is always amazing!! Thanks for share!

Love,
Diana

Laurie said...

Yummy Pink and Brown! Your cupcake holder is sooo cute!

Unknown said...

These are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Very sweet! I love the little cupcake holder!

Christina

Anonymous said...

Love the card and the cup! OMG! Was there a cupcake inside? lol. I could picture it with whipped cream and everything! TFS!

Barbra said...

Both of these are great projects Angela. Nice job on both. I wish I could find some of those cupcake holders. What a cute idea!

Jen Carter said...

Really cute projects! The icecream container is so adorable!

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

LOVE the chocolate cake & pink frosting! The cupcake holder is adorable!

kssdesigns said...

Love the little cupcake container!!! I did something similar once with a Baskin and Robins container. What a great idea!!!

Melisa Waldorf said...

This so adorable! I love it! You could put all kinds of little goodies in that container. Very clever chick!

Anonymous said...

Those are too cute!!! You have outdone yourself once more. Sandy

Percy said...

I love these two...the cupcake holder is so cute,....what a little paper can do...I love the card,it looks yummy!!!

Bridgett Owens said...

Beautiful card and cupcake holder. I love the sparkle and all the details! It would be a wonderful gift ensemble.

Anonymous said...

Sweet new stamps!! We need to get together so you can show me all the new goodies!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails