Pages

Monday, March 9, 2009

"Blissfully Ever After" Angel Blog Hop






This months Angel Blog Hop is using the set "Blissfully Ever After". I don't actually have this set, but another Angel was kind enough to send me some images so I could join in the fun! Thanks Barbara!

Here are the 2 cards that I created, all the images are from "Blissfully Ever After". The sentiment on the second card is from "Elegant Sentiments", also from The Angel Company. Make sure you stop by to see all the other girls creations, it is so fun to see all the different ideas and ways to use the same set!
Have fun and let us all know what you think! :)

14 comments:

Chelsea said...

Your cards are stunning ... I love how you did the one of the couple. Great details and colors.

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Awesome Angela! I especially love the second card. That font just makes it stand out. Nice job!

kssdesigns said...

These are beautiful! I love the color combo.

Melisa Waldorf said...

Beautiful Angela!! That second one is perfect for Maria's case it challenge!!

AmethystCat said...

beautiful cards! love the triple scallops (we must have been on a similar wavelength - grin!) and the kickstand card (or whatever it's called) is amazing!

Alley said...

Wonderful job. I like the color combinations and the layous.

Alley said...

Simply stunning. I love how you joined the sentiment on the second card for a sophisticated look.

Anonymous said...

Great cards! I love all your creations!

Laurie said...

These are so pretty! I love the colors you chose!

Trudy Osborn said...

I somehow missed these gorgeous cards yesterday...I am glad I subscribe to your blog with Feedblitz or who knows when I would have seen them!

I LOVE them...my fav is the tent topper, but they are both beautiful

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love these cards!! There was a lady up at McGarty's smap store looking for a bride and groom stamp. If I'd have known i would have told her about you !! Char

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous! I love the colors and all the sparkle!

Christina

Bridgett Owens said...

Breathtaking, Angela! Simply breathtaking! I love the cards. They are so beautiful! Your work is always amazing and I love to see what you come up with!

Barb said...

Beautiful cards, Angela!

Related Posts with Thumbnails