Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Bubbles... and missing photos.

This was a card that I made and sent in to TAC, it did not make it into the new catalog, but I thought it was cute and wanted to share it  anyway. I took photos of all the cards I made and sent in, unfortunately they seemed to have disappeared into the computer somewhere. I was so excited to find these the other day, although there are still some missing and no sign of them anywhere. I was very lucky to have some of my designs published in the new catalog, I can not express how thrilled I am, I have never had anything in print before! My daughter asked me how long  before I stop dancing around the house smiling, apparently she doesn't like my dancing!

Tomorrow evening I will be joining in a blog hop with a bunch of talented gals from Paper Wings, this months theme is Christmas in July, I hope that you will stop by and follow this fun event, lots of inspiring ideas for Christmas I am sure!!

Hope you are having a great day!

6 comments:

Trudy Osborn said...

This is a fabulous card! Love all the bubbles

Glittered Paws said...

Love the bubbles - I am glad you took pics of your submissions to share with us - sometimes computers just "eat" things. Great card.

Debra Hensley said...

So cute!!! Congrats on winning the contest this month too!!Your summer album is wonderful!!

Barb said...

This is sooooo cute, Angela! I'm glad you found the photo to share! And congrats on your contest winning, and of course, getting published! You are just the sweetest! :)

Anonymous said...

Love it!Sandy

Bridgett Owens said...

Adorable! It is a winner to me. I love the texture, colors and demension this card has. The bubbles are so sweet!

Related Posts with Thumbnails