Pages

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

"Chocolate" Covered Strawberries

This is a little box I made using the A Muse Studio Strawberry Die Set. I always think of strawberries as a Summertime thing, but I have this oh so cute die just sitting there waiting to be used. I was working on making up some Valentine's Day samples, and it hit me, Chocolate Covered Strawberries!! I just applied my clear glue, kind of sloppy so my berry would have a truly "dipped" look, then rolled it in my French Roast Glitter! I am going to fill these with some yummy Dove chocolate hearts, or little gift items, jewelry would fit in there nicely!
Paper is Cherry Petite Polka Dot, and Sage (solid) card stocks. The Stem was made using 3/8" Vanilla Twill, I used my Copic Marker to "die" it green. I like to close this little box with a piece of ribbon like this so it can be easily reopened without wrecking it, and it also looks cute!

Hope you are having a wonderful day today, so glad you stopped by!

1 comment:

Glittered Paws said...

OMG - love it - and love choc. covered strawberries too. What a nice gift box this will make.

Related Posts with Thumbnails