Pages

Monday, December 17, 2012

Twill Flowers

Did you know that today is the 17th? Of December? I awoke this morning with a plan for my day, and the misconception that it was only the 16th of December. Let's just say it was a shock to realize I am a day closer to Christmas and a day even less prepared than I thought I was! Yikes! So what do I do, I sit down here in my jammies and write a blog post, great time management don't you think?! :) We were having a challenge over on the A Muse Studio Consultant Lounge, I missed the deadline cause I thought I still had today to post my projects. But no. So I thought I would post here instead, for anyone out there still reading my little blog....

The Challenge was to use our A Muse Studio Twill on a project or card. I decided to use one of our Coffee Window Bags and jazz it up a little. I stamped all over the front of the bag using Ornate Elements stamp set. I made my twill flower out of 7/8" Vanilla Twill after I had sponged down the length of one side with Grapefruit Ink. A French Roast Button and large pearl finish it off. I also used some 3/8" French Roast Twill as a ribbon embellishment as well. The sentiment is from a new Valentine's Day set called Love Me Do.  I really love how this turned out!!

What do you think?

Well I should get myself dressed and on with my day, before it's like the 20th and I still think it's the 18th or something!
Hope your day is full of unexpected blessings!! Thank you for stopping by!

1 comment:

Chris said...

I am WAY behind the power curve too...still have presents to buy and shipping deadlines are passing quickly. This is drop dead gorgeous Angi. I just can't believe how evenly you stamped the bag and the sponging on the ribbon?!? I can only say, wow!!

Good luck in the last push to get ready for Christmas! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails