Pages

Friday, August 16, 2013

Amelie

Good Morning! It is a beautiful sunny day here in my neck of the woods, it is going to be a warm one today! I have another little project to share with you using  this cutie pie, Amelie, from Whimsy and Stars Studio. I love these images so much and was thrilled when Mabelle asked me to be a guest designer this month!  This is a tiny shadow box from Seven Gypsies that I have had in my stash of stuff just waiting to be used, and what better way to use it than with this sweet little girl! I colored her with Copic markers, to go with this My Minds Eye paper that I have also been hording I mean collecting! This sweet image can be found in Mabelle's etsy store HERE. You might also want to take a peek at the new Whimsy and Stars Studio Stamps blog HERE.
I was having so much fun coloring that I couldn't stop, here is a card that I made using this same image but in different colors.
Have a great day, and thank you for stopping by!

5 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Absolutely stunning - i could see this shadow box in a little girls room. Great coloring (as always) and amazing projects.

Debra Miller said...

Awesome - LOVE your shadow box and your card is super cute Angi!

Chris said...

So wonderful - you are the perfect guest designer for these images.

kssdesigns said...

Your talents never cease to amaze me. Angi, it's been too long! You'll be hearing from me next week!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Beautiful!! Love your colors and coloring!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails