Pages

Monday, August 5, 2013

Penelope

I would like to introduce you to Penelope! She is the newest release from Mabelle R.O. at Whimsy and Stars Studio. Mabelle asked me to be a guest designer for the month of August, of course I said yes! I just love all of Mabelle's images, they are a delight to color and create with!! In fact I couldn't stop at just one...
I hope that you enjoy these little cuties, to see more lovely creations with this fun new image, check here! Seriously, you don't want to miss it, there are some really gorgeous cards!! :)

Hope that you are having a lovely day, thanks for stopping by!! :)

7 comments:

Diana Maldonado said...

Oh my sweet friend, you are sooo talented, love both of your cards!!! Penelope is a cute girl!! I love the turquoise and orange one more for some reason, lol! those are my two favorite colors lately!!

Sending you a great big hug!!

Love,
Diana

Danni said...

Such sweet cards!

Glittered Paws said...

So sweet - love both of them - and love Penelope. Happy to see a post from you.

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

Love how you colored her each time...super sweet!!!

Sande said...

Two beautiful cards. Super coloring on both and love your choice of colors. Too sweet!

Debra Miller said...

Beautiful Angi!

Chris said...

Sigh...so wonderful! I wouldn't be able to pick a favorite between the two.

Related Posts with Thumbnails