Pages

Monday, April 7, 2008

Technical difficulties....

I am having some "technical difficulties", for those of you who do not know me, I am not very computer savvy, at all! For those of you who do know me go ahead and laugh!! Three other wonderful, and very talented bloggers have given me awards in the last week, and mentioned my little blog on their sites. I am supposed to show the award here and give it to other bloggers that I think should receive it. But honestly, I don't know how. So thank you so very much Julie of Paper Jewels, Carol of Stamping Carol, and Diana of Memory Crafter!! Thank you all so much, I really appreciate it!! You guys totally made my day, several days in a row!!!

1 comment:

jo said...

its very easy to do, if you want help , just ask. jo x

Related Posts with Thumbnails