Pages

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Thanks!

Yesterday was an amazing day, this little blog that I just started had 1000 hits already! I am stunned and amazed, and I just wanted to say THANK YOU, to those of you who have stopped by and left a comment, or just popped in to look, I really appreciate it! I will try to keep things fresh every day or two. I have been inspired by so many REALLY talented people and their blogs, I hope that I can do that for someone too.
Yesterday I also added a side bar ( I think that's what it is called) with some of my favorite blogs, please check them out, they are all incredible artists.

2 comments:

Heather said...

You have a wonderful Blog Angela - keep up the great work! I love all your projects.

kssdesigns said...

Congrats Angi! Well done.

Related Posts with Thumbnails