Pages

Saturday, February 6, 2010

More Mimi Acrylic Album

"More Mimi" is one of my favorite paper lines from The Angel Company, it is even double sided for more creative possibilities. That means 10 different paper patterns to work with, plus a set of double sided tags!!
This is a clear album a we also carry in the catalog, so much fun with all the different shapes.



I love how this album turned out. If you have not made an acrylic album before , you should give it a try, they are so much fun and look so beautiful when they are done.

I hope that you enjoy this little album, and maybe it will inspire you to create your own clear album to use for yourself, or as a special gift...

I would love to hear what you think! Have a great day, and thanks for stopping by!!

For this project I used:

More Mimi SWIC V855
Mimi Cardstock B311
All Mixed Up acrylic album K600

5 comments:

Chris said...

Fantastic! I just bought the scalloped albums but now I see the potential this one has - you do amazing work!!

Barb said...

This is BEAUTIFUL, Angela! Absolutely stunning :)

Trudy Osborn said...

This album is INCREDIBLE!!! I LOVE it

Anonymous said...

As always very cute!

Unknown said...

Wow! Great album! Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails