Pages

Friday, August 13, 2010

Home Again, Home Again!

 Home again! It's nice to go places and see things, be with family you don't get to see all the time, but it is also nice to come home again and be in your own space too!  This has been a whirlwind summer filled with lots of little trips here and there, but I think we are finished. School will be starting soon and it's time to resume a more "normal" schedule. *sigh*  I am not a big fan of the "normal" schedule, and I think I am one of the few Moms that likes having my kiddos home. Summer is just fun and I am sad to see it coming to a close so fast.

This is another fun little card I put together to show off some of the new stamps from The Angel Company. I used  the set "Oh No She Didn't" for this card. I didn't intend to use these colors together, and they are not really colors I would normally put together either (Well the orange and green yes, but not with the aqua),  but I am really liking them together on this card.

So what do you think?

What I used:
Stamps: Oh no she didn't, thinking of you
Ink: Momento tuxedo black, Palette burnt umber
Copic markers, E00, R20, YG03, YG17, Y38, YR16,YR09, BG10, BG15, BG18, 0, E33, E25

Have a great day and thanks for looking!

9 comments:

Christine Pennington said...

gorgeous colors!

Debra Hensley said...

Love it Angela! Love the color combo and the dot texture on the background. Great coloring too..it all works so well!

Glittered Paws said...

Love your choice of colors on this darling little girl - great job and of course love the ribbon.

kssdesigns said...

This is so fabulous!!! What embossing folder is that? I want one!

Anonymous said...

I think I really like those colors together and I still want to have you teach me those copics :-)Great card Angie!

Angie said...

love it! The colors are great together too! Sometimes it really pays off to try those wild colors together!!!

Bridgett Owens said...

I agree it is fun to travel and then come back home! I am like you...summer felt like it was way too short and I am not ready for my daughter to start third grade tomorrow but ready or not...she is! LOL This card is really sweet and I like the aqua a lot. It keeps the card bright and cheery! I need to step out of my comfort zone and start trying new color combos as well.

Barb said...

I LOVE this! The colors look amazing together, and the coloring itself, of course, rocks :)

Anonymous said...

Love it! Sandy

Related Posts with Thumbnails