Pages

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Upcoming Copic Coloring Class

Just a little reminder about my Copic Coloring  101 class next Saturday, August 21, at The Crafters Mall. We will cover all kinds of information on the use and care of these wonderful markers. We will practice, practice, practice, coloring and using a variety of basic techniques. I will share all the little tips and tricks that I have found work well for me.  
Markers will not be provided for this class, you will have to bring your own. Also this is only a coloring class, this is not a certification class. 
If you are interested in this fun class, please call The Crafters Mall to sign up, (space is limited) (530) 246-2056

For those of you who are on my email list I am sending out all the info on this class, if you do not get it, please contact me!  angelakelley3363@sbcglobal.net

1 comment:

Bridgett Owens said...

Oh I wish I lived closer so I could attend! It sounds like a wonderful class and I know everyone that attends will be so glad they did! You are amazing with your Copics!

Related Posts with Thumbnails