Pages

Sunday, August 29, 2010

Have a Great Day!

Good Morning! It's been a busy week here, the kids start school tomorrow and we squeezed as much fun into last week as we possibly could. So I don't have anything new to share, but I did find this little guy that I had not posted before. These little "Spunky Sprite Boys" are so fun and easy to color or paper piece. They are darn cute too! All stamps and papers are from The Angel Company. I hope that you are having a fabulous day today!

What do you think?

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Love the bright colors...super cute card! Hope your kids have a great first week of school!!

Glittered Paws said...

Love this - I think these little spunky kids are just too cute and you surely made it cuter!!! Great layout and love the colors.

Debra Hensley said...

So cute and cheery! Great job as always!

Chelsea said...

love the colors that you used!

kssdesigns said...

I love the color combo you went with on this one! Super cute!

Unknown said...

So cute! I have trouble picturing this set as anything but Halloween after looking at Barb's blog. Glad you got my head turned back around! LOL!

Julie Robinson said...

fabulous card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love it! Sandy

Mrs. Nancy G said...

So darn cute indeed!
:-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails