Pages

Friday, September 3, 2010

Fall...

I am not sure what happened to the Summer, it flew by so quickly! Lately the morning the air is a little crisper and cooler a sure sign that fall is on the way. The days however still feel like the Summer, it was blazing hot yesterday.
This is a card I made awhile back with "Just Hanging Out", these scarecrows are so much fun to color, and some of them can double as Christmas elves with a little creative masking! This image was colored with Copic Markers.
I used a pencil eraser to create the polka dots, but now we have "Background Soup" that has a wonderful polka dot background stamp as well as 6 other background builders!!
All stamps and paper from The Angel Company, we are having some really wonderful specials this month! If you would be interested in hearing about any of them please give me a call. You can also see any of the specials by going to www.theangelcompany.net and looking at the promotions page!

Well I am off the work I hope that you have a wonderful day, thanks for stopping by!!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Definitely a fall card! Love it!!

Glittered Paws said...

Very nice and I have always loved your polka dots - great way to use the pencil eraser. Great coloring on the scarecrow.

Chris said...

Your coloring always wows me! Great card! :)

Chelsea said...

I love your coloring and the colors you used on this card!

Laurie Unger said...

This is wonderfully done! Great job coloring the scarecrow!

Rita W said...

What a wonderful fall card. Love the colors and love your coloring.

kssdesigns said...

Super cute card. Love the eraser dots! Are you working? Would love to get together when you have some time. Can I tempt you with a Chi latte?

Stacy's Paper Crafts said...

Great card Angela! Love the coloring... & polka dots of course :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails