Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Upcoming Classes!!

Can someone please tell me how we got all the way to November already?! Time sure does fly, weather you are having fun or not. Thankfully I am having fun, even if life has been kind of crazy. I just wanted to post a few samples from my upcoming classes, I have two Christmas card classes and a very fun mini album.
This first card is from a set of eight Christmas cards, each one different, that I will be teaching at Scrappin' Friends on November 19th, at 5:30pm. $28.00 These are so pretty! If you would like to see more the samples are in the store.

This second card is from  a set of eight, all different, that features fabric! There will be no sewing, but we will be using fabric elements along with our paper and other embellishments. So much fun, and a lot of added texture! The colors are blues and whites and the more traditional reds and greens too. This class will be held at The Crafter's Mall, November 20th at 10:00am. $28.00  Samples are at the store.


This mini album measures 5.5 x 8.5 inches, it is a mixed matched mini album, some of the pages are chipboard,some are clear cardstock and each one is a different shape and size.
The paper is from My Minds Eye,"The Merry Days Of Christmas", and has a slightly vintage feel to it.
This class will be held at The Crafter's Mall, November 20th, 1:00. $38.00 Sample is also at the store if you would like to see more!










If you are interested in any of these classes, please contact:
Scrappin' Friends (530) 722-9200, for more in formation or to sign up for the Snowflake Christmas Cards.
The Crafter's Mall (530) 246-2056,  for more information, or to sign up for the Fabric Christmas Cards, or
The Christmas Mini Album. There is limited space in the Mini Album class, only 12 spots!

Hope that you are having a great day today! Thanks for stopping by. I hope I will see some of you at one of these classes!!

9 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

What a nice collection of beautiful cards and album - what a nice class this will be.

Anonymous said...

Very cute, you have been super busy!! Sorry I cannot make it to the classes. Thank you again for your creativity with our tree! Sandy

Jen Carter said...

These are all great! So pretty!! I love the last album, such pretty colors!

Teresa Jenkins said...

Great cards and that album is so neat!

kssdesigns said...

Beautiful! I'm lovin' those snowflake dies!

Unknown said...

Great cards and album! Hopefully you'll have a large class!!

Chelsea said...

Those cards are amazing! I love them!

Julie Robinson said...

veautiful projects!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

LOVE your minibook creation! Wish I lived closer!

:-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails