Pages

Monday, November 8, 2010

Coco and Mack

Coco and Mack is another new set of stamps from The Angel Company, if you love cute puppies then you will love this set! There are four sweet pups and four sentiments, two of the images are seasonal, fall and Christmas, and two can be used all year long!
For this card I used the Christmas image and pared it with our Reece paper collection. The sentiment is from Thinking of You, my all time favorite, go to sentiment set!
Life has been a little crazy here, and very, very busy too. I am sure it is like that for a lot of us right now. Once I get through the next few weeks, I plan to slow things down and really enjoy the holiday season ( keeping my fingers crossed!). Time just seems to be flying by so quickly!
Thanks for stopping by, hope that you had a great day today!!

5 comments:

Diana said...

as always a beautiful card!! Love your coloring girl!!

Chris said...

Really cute! You rock these cards.

Teresa Jenkins said...

So pretty! Love the different shapes for matting your image!

Unknown said...

Adorable!

Debra Hensley said...

Absolutely adorable-your coloring is fantastic! I love this image and I love your card!

Related Posts with Thumbnails