Pages

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Classes!!



I just wanted to take a moment and post the dates for my up coming classes! And show you a little sneak peek of this months Card class!! These are just two of the eight cards we will be making, they have a "love" theme, but I designed them so you could send them to a dear friend or a sweetheart. The papers are from My Minds Eye "Be Loved" collection, the colors are so beautiful, and it is kind of fun to use nontraditional Valentine's Day colors! The samples are at The Crafter's Mall if you are local and want to take a peek!! I will also have kits available, if you would like one just let me know!!

Card Classes at The Crafter's Mall (530) 246-2056

January 30th at 10:00 am $28.00
We will be creating 8 different cards with a "Love" theme, using My Minds Eye "Be Loved" collection of papers.
Samples in the store now!!
February 20th at 10:00 am $28.00
We will be creating 8 different Birthday themed cards
using Imaginisce "Lucy Bird" collection of papers

March 20th at 10:00 am $28.00
We will be creating 8 different cards with Spring theme,
using My Minds Eye "Pretty Please" collection of papers .


Sweet Heart Mini Album at Scrappin' Friends (530) 722-9200
February 5th at 6:00 pm
Tell someone just how much you love them with a special mini album made just for them!
We will be creating this adorable album using Fancy Pants "Vintage Valentine" line of papers.
A sample will be in the store shortly and I will post a photo here on the blog!

If you would like more information, or to sign up for any of these classes, please call the stores!

4 comments:

Patti J said...

Very pretty! Your students will love them! TFS!

Chelsea said...

I love your cards ... that coordinating paper is terrific!

AmethystCat said...

love these cards! good luck with the craft mall and kit sales!

kssdesigns said...

so so pretty! Love the paper too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails