Pages

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Happy Birthday Ava!


Today is my Niece's birthday. I hope she likes this card I made just for her, all pink and princessy (I don't think that is even a word?) just like her. I used the soon to be released set "Fairytale Fun" from The Angel Company. Thankfully, I have nieces that are still young enough to love princesses, even if my own sweet girl is not! Although she did have me stamp her some of this image so she could color them.... hmmm, maybe the princess thing is not totally over.
I colored her with Copic markers and added the tiny gems to her crown after I cut her out with a nestabiltity oval. What do you think?

I hope that your weekend is wonderful!

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

OMG ... she will love it! Your coloring of this image is terrific. I love all of the pink and all of the details. Gorgeous!

Kelly said...

Your card is so precious. I love it!

Debra Hensley said...

So sweet- you're niece will love it!!She's a lucky girl to have such a talented aunt!

Laurie Unger said...

Wow - this is so sweet! Nice job coloring her!

Anonymous said...

I am so copying that! You know it is the highest form a flattery! Sandy D

Related Posts with Thumbnails