Pages

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Something New...


Happy New Year! Well the kids are back in school this morning and I am back to creating!! This is a little sneak peek at a new set that will be available next month in the new Angel Company Serendipity (seasonal catalog), it's called "Wonder and Joy", and it is so very cute!! This image actually has a balloon with a smiley face, but I wanted to add a valentine touch so I added the heart for the balloon. The paper used is also from The Angel Company, it's the Mia's Cottage collection, love those bright colors! Stay tuned for more sneak peeks, I am so excited to share some of the new goodies that will be available soon!! Hope you are having a wonderful day!! :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute! It is that time again to start thinking about hearts! Sandy

Trudy Osborn said...

This card is adorable! I love the way you used the heart for the balloon, so creative. The bright, cheerful colors are great too

KellyRae said...

Great card Angela, especially your heart balloon.

Bridgett Owens said...

You did a fabulous job on this card. I love how bright and cheery it is!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Related Posts with Thumbnails