Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

More Wonder and Joy

Here are a couple more Valentine themed cards I made yesterday with the soon to be available set from The Angel Company, "Wonder and Joy". There is even a little boy in this set!! For these two cards I added brads for my heart accent, one was flocked and the other glittered. Again I used Mia's Cottage paper collection, also from The Angel Company. This little girl is sitting kind of crooked, at the time I thought it was cute, but now I think it's kind of bugging me. All in all, I think I am pretty happy with how these turned out, what do you think?

5 comments:

Barb said...

These are so freakin' cute, Angela! You work fabulously with the copics :)

BarbL said...

BEAUTIFUL!! These are cute stamps, but your coloring really makes the whole card! Love the hearts at the end of the fishing line and for the flower. Just perfect!

Chelsea said...

I love all of the heart accents ... so cute!!

KellyRae said...

Ohmigosh! These are utterly adorable. LOVE the heart additions.

Bridgett Owens said...

I love your amazing coloring abilities. I love, love, love to color fun images and these are definitely fun! You made adorable cards and I am so excited about the boy image!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Related Posts with Thumbnails